Sunday, April 06, 2008

Weekly Challenge #26



There seems to be a lot of this happening in the world right now.

People are making efforts to be healthy.

It seemed fitting for this week's challenge to be centered around the action, the word, the belief, the lifestyle of HEALTHY.

Healthy, to me, can be emotional, mental, spiritual, and/or physical.

I challenge you to think, believe, act, choose to be HEALTHY.

Do something in this arena at least once a day.

Do it for you. Do it for your family.

As far as we know, we only live this life once so the time to act is now.

Some of the healthy things I do, and plan to continue to do this week while traveling, are to get enough rest, to eat natural and organic whenever possible, to take my vitamins, to make time for exercise and reflection, to surround myself with the people and things that are good for my soul.

What about you? What actions might you do in the spirit of this challenge?

4 comments:

kimmyk said...

you're so positive.
i swear you need to write one of them self help books. LOL.

i have decided to get my butt walkin. a body in motion stays in motion.

Thyde said...

Girl, you are so right. I made this decision 12 weeks ago and it was the best thing I did. I feel great. My family life is better. Just my whole world is better. You have to make sure that your heart and mind are in it and you can accomplish alot. Thanks for the challenge.

Anonymous said...

shit, i can't even read the damn post cause it had the word "healthy" in it....yuck, I'm going to eat some chocolate!

Mo said...

Kim,
You are making me blush.

Theresa,
I thought of your efforts as I put this entry together. Keep it up! You are on a roll.

Dear, I had a brownie tonight so I am right there with you!