Saturday, September 09, 2006

Game Day Beaotches & Love Kitty Needs You



This about sums it up. I found it on something I was reading earlier.

"Sit back, relax, down the barbecue, and enjoy what figures to be a very wild rollercoaster ride of emotions and football fortunes. If it's even half of what last year's game was, you're in for a pigskin treat."

It's going to be a good one boys and girls. It's so on!

I'm heading over to The Ohio State territory house for the bbq and game watching.

I'll the bold one. Yep, that's me. The only Texas fan. In a house full of Buckeyes. I'll be sporting my Longhorn shirt, with bling on it of course, with pride. I'll be the one taking one boy's money when my Horns bring it home!

Here's to my rollercoaster ride for the day. There will be no relaxing until it is all said and done I am sure.

Oh and T, The result of today may just be one of the biggest tests for the Pelican and I. He's hosting the shinding.

Now, onward to me requesting good vibes and prayers. My love kitty, Jasmine is at the vet's.

I was woken up by her howling and hiding out in the closest around 4:45 AM this morning. My baby is hurting. She is constipated. I've talked about this before but this morning definitely took the cake.

Plus, she's lost some weight. I thought she'd dropped about 2 pounds. The vet just told me over the phone it wasn't my imagination. She's lost that and then some. She's at 6.4 lbs. That's low peeps.

She's already had one enema. They think she is going to need another. It may not just be constipation. She could have something seriously wrong with her. Tests will be run. X-Rays will be taken. But first they have to hydrate her and let her have some bowel movements. They should know more Monday.

She'll be the guest of the Cat Doctor's until I come back from my trip this week.
I know she is in good hands. The vet thinks she is the sweetest thing ever, which she is.

She, the vet, was like her meows right now are breaking my heart. You think they are breaking your heart? What do you think it's doing to mine?

You all know how much I adore her. I couldn't imagine her not being a part of my life. I'm asking for some love to be sent her way and mine too ok? She just has to be ok.

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

If ya can't beat 'em....might as well eat 'em.

Didja see that game?? That was a good game.


Bahahhwwahhaaa!!

BUCKEYE CANDY

1 c. (2 sticks) butter
5 1/4 c. confectioners' sugar
2 c. peanut butter
1 1/2 tbsp. vanilla
12 oz. chocolate bits
1/2 bar paraffin

Knead all together and shape into balls the size of walnuts. Melt the chocolate bits with the paraffin in the top of double boiler. Stick toothpicks into the balls and dip into chocolate so all of the ball is covered except top where toothpick is. This is what makes them look like buckeyes. Set on cookie sheet or wax paper in refrigerator until cold. Take off with a knife. Keep cool.