Saturday, September 02, 2006

Happy Long Weekend

So, whatcha' got going on this weekend? Anything big?

Me? Well, I started the weekend off with a 1.5 hour massage. It was the perfect way to end the frustrating week I lived through. Then, I snuggled up with the babies on the couch for movie night and some comfort food.

When I say snuggled, I mean snuggled. Jasmine was under the crook of my arm and Princess was laying on my hip. Love my babies! They always seem to know exactly when I need extra special loving.

We watched Proof, Annapolis, and Flightplan. Hey, Blockbuster was low on flicks when I finally got to the store a'right? I would have been more than happy with a good old fashioned chick flick but noooooo. I got there too late to get the picks of my choice. I'm happy with what I watched. They've been on my list for awhile.

I snarfed on a KFC bowl. I shared the taters with the babies. I consumed more than my average consumption of soda. I ate another Snickers. I'll be extra good for the rest of the weekend to make up for my night of indulgence.

Saturday...hmmm. When I finally crawl into bed I hope to sleep for more than 5 hours. I plan to be poolside as the temps are supposed to be well into the 80's. It is my mission to veg out, to read a book, to decrompress while soaking up the rays.

Sunday. Absolutely nothing on the agenda. Yet. I know I'll have to do some chores, errands, and maybe I'll be inspired to break out the craft stuff and create.

Monday. I am so taking the day off. It's BBQ time at a friend's place.

Nothing too exciting. Just the way I want it. Yippie for me. :)

Does that make me an antisocial loser? You know? Because I don't really want to do much of anything with anyone over the long weekend? I may change my mind but for now, it's shaping up to be a quiet one spent with myself.

No comments: