Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Work It

Alrighty then. I've worked some muscles I forgot I had. My legs are sore. You'd think I lifted some heavy weight with the way they feel right now.

It's a good thing I tell you. The only problem? It makes me realize how out of shape I really am.

And I am oh so glad I can make some of the boys in the office laugh.

Hey everyone, watch Mo get up from her desk, wince, and proceed to delicately walk up the stairs.

Or even better. Wanna' play a game of leap frog? Check her out as she gets leap frog ready while stretching the tightness out.

For the love of god, is there nothing sacred? Leave this girl alone.

Seriously though. If I wasn't feeling so tight and sore, I'd kick off the cheetah heels and so take them on in a game of leap frog. I'm pretty sure they would be able to jump higher because they are taller but I know I would jump further.

Anywho, let's hope this doesn't put too much of a cramp in the evening's plans. Pete's coming over to cook me a nice hunk of dead cow, a tater, and some salad. What a guy. ;)

Tomorrow? Off to the Rose City. At least it's supposed to be a gorgeous day. No rain. All sun. Warm temps. I'll be the one rocking out to some tunes, sucking down some Starbucks, cruising down I-5.

How about you? Whatcha' got going on in your world?

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

I'm back to work and I'd rather be anywhere than there.

I hate working out-so I totally feel your pain.

Hunk of cow, huh? You have such a way with words dearie.