Sunday, September 24, 2006

Hi Peeps

Did you miss me? I can't believe how quickly time flies. I mean, it was a week ago since my last entry. Where did that week go?

I'd love to tell you it came and went with me doing nothing but all sorts of fun stuff. I did have some fun but it was mostly work, being an adult, getting right with my self. You know, the usual stuff we call life.

A quick recap.

Monday. Jasmine had her follow up appointment. I have yet to hear the results of the culture they took so I am taking this as good news. Let's hope my blind optimism is right on the mark. Other than that, Monday was a quiet one for me.

Tuesday. Hmmm, normal as far as work goes. Busy. Analysis. A meeting. Trash talking. Starbucks. Kicked major butt at the gym. I have rediscovered kick boxing and what a release that can be. Post gym, slumber party. Fun times. Needed that release too.

Wednesday. Just another day in the life. Nothing exciting. Nothing dramatic. More work. Audits. Starbucks.

Thursday. Road trip. Ugh.

Friday. Normal day. Starbucks. Quiet day. Quieter night.

Y'all see the trend here? B-O-R-I-N-G.

Saturday. Brunch with friends. Afternoon of college ball. The Ohio State Buckeyes proved to me they are worthy of their #1 ranking. My Horns beat Iowa State. The rest is a blur. Not because I was drinking people. It's just the day is a blur.

Sunday. Target in the AM. Gym right after. Home in time to catch the Seahawks whoop on the Giants, only to almost give it away in the second half. Spent the rest of the day cleaning. I mean down and dirty cleaning. Like I even washed the slipcovers on the couch cleaning. Where that burst of domestication came from I don't know.

So, here I sit on Sunday night, quickly catching you up knowing I should be in bed. The alarm will be going off before I know it. Before I want it to. Before a time that is normal.

I picked up a workout dvd at Target and I'm inspired to get up at 5:00 AM to get a little work out in. Trying to be good. Trying to start a new routine. We'll see how it goes. I'll be sure to let you know.

If I do get up and pop that bad boy in, I hope my neighbors don't mind too much if they hear me. Honestly, and this is going to sound bad, but what do I care if they do? They wake me up every morning around 2:00 AM. One of them works a funky shift and although I don't care to be woken up by the sound of the fan in the bathroom, I can appreciate a morning shower.

Anyway, that is what has been going on around here. Not much, which can be a good thing. I still haven't been inspired to stamp or create. I've got ideas. I just have been into reading more than getting creative. Maybe this week.

Hope things are good in your world.

Peace and Love Peeps.

No comments: