Saturday, September 02, 2006

That Boy Can Move

Finally catching the VMA's and boy can that Justin move! You can tell he's feeling it. I dig it.

Anxiously awaiting 09/12. The day his new album drops. Here's to hoping it's as good as the reviews are saying because I'm totally loving SexyBack. I can't even count how many times a week I rock out to it. It's on at least 3 playlists and burned to many different mix cd's. I haven't tired of it yet. That's saying something.

His newest work is apparently inspired by Prince. Who doesn't love them some Prince? iTunes better have it available on the 12th or I just may have to pout. Pouting ain't pretty and causes some lines this girl doesn't need.

Back to the couch I go to watch all of the VMA's. I may not hit the pool today after all but hey, I actually did sleep for a full 8 hours and time spent jamming to music, hearing some new stuff, and being entertained by Jack Black fits the bill for the day.

Peace and Love Peeps.

3 comments:

kimmyk said...

As far as JT goes I thought he did good except I didn't like his sneakers.

Jack Black sucked.

If I could only shake my hips like Shakira. Sheesh. Honey would be a happy man.

Mo said...

Kimmy,
I could have done without the sneakers too but I figured he needed 'em for traction with some of the moves he was busting out with.

Jack Black so totally let me down. What the heck was up with that gold suit anyway? He's married now isn't he? His wife should have told him it was not flattering. It would have been much better if it was black and the shirt was gold.

Shakira and her moves. Damn. I'm envious. She's got it going on. I read an article about her good deeds too and I was impressed. A sexy beaotch who moves like that and gives back is good in my book.

SuburbanMom said...

I don't know much about justin (but I think I should add some of his to my playlist) but I love me some prince.