Monday, September 25, 2006

A Little Bit of This and a Little Bit of That

I know you are on the edge of your seat, waiting anxiously, wondering..."Did she get up and work out to that dvd?"

Ha! Not only did I not get up, I slept in. I could not, for the life of me, fall asleep last night. Finally around 1:30 AM or so, I entered the realm of slumber. So, when the alarm went off at 5:00 AM, I crawled out of bed, reset the alarm for 6:30 AM, and fell back asleep.

Needless to say, Mo went to work with wet hair this morning and totally rocked out in the wavy hairstyle.

But I did come home and put the dvd in tonight. Ever notice how uncoordinated those exercise people can make you feel? Or maybe it is just me. I can't seem to do the moves when they are doing them. I do 'em, just not in sync with them. Does that make sense? It made sense in my head.

I did the basic training and the butt and leg work out. Then for giggles, I added more butt and leg exercises in. I was sweating like nobody's business. That's a good sign right? My heart was pumping. I was feeling it. Yea, and I bet I will be feeling it tomorrow too.

Tomorrow's plan? Get to bed earlier so I can get up at 5:00 AM to start the day with Billy and friends. Let's just see how that goes now shall we?

Love kitty is doing so much better. She's climbing on things again. She's hanging out like she used to. She's talking up a storm and in case anyone is wondering, she is successfully pooing. That's big people. Big I tell you.

Oh, and hey, all that fiber is also causing her to fart on a regular basis. I can't fault her for it but damn, she can let some stinkers rip!

So, if you are ever over here and smell something rank, look around to see if she's around. Y'all that know me in real life know I will claim my gas.

She lets the worse ones out during this activity. Isn't she cute? Stinky but cute.


So, remember how I said it was beginning to be a lot like fall around these parts? Oh my! What glorious weather we have been having! Today was 76 and sunny.

Tomorrow? It is supposed to be a repeat and be this way through Friday. This weekend was fantastic. What more can a girl ask for but a nice, sunny, warm, fall day and this to look at outside of the gate at work?



I am glad I didn't put the cooler weather clothes away this weekend. I almost did but something said, "Not yet. Give it another week or two."

I'm outta' here for the night. I've got a little trash talking "love note" I need to put together, iron my shirt for tomorrow, and in keeping with the plan, get my arse in bed by 11:00 PM.

Peace and Love Peeps.


3 comments:

annabkrr said...

Red loves the kitty picture. :)

Leaves are starting to change a bit down here, but nothing like that gorgeous tree!

It's also still running in the 90's too, so go figure right?

Is it raining everyday yet?

Mo said...

It rained a few days last week but not everyday...yet.

Hope you cool down soon. Nothing like hot temps in the South. That I definitely do not miss.

Does all that heat make you miss this area just a little bit?

annabkrr said...

NO!! Not even the slightest iota of a little bit!

Hated that place completely and don't see one redeeming quality anywhere. Plus, it's so damn far away!!

I like warm weather and sunshine too much. They make it easier to go barefoot.

LOL