Monday, September 04, 2006

Sunday Shopping Part 2

The rest of the purchases for your viewing pleasure.


Me thinks I will stop with the sweater vests now. This will make #3. At least they are all different cuts and colors.


Again, a girl can never have too many button downs with french cuffs. I wish the picture showed you the stripes in their true glory. They are what caught my eye. I see this shirt with slacks, with a pencil skirt, with jeans, under a suit.


Love this shirt. May have to get at least one other color in the same cut later this week. I see this pretty silk, simple shirt with just about anything in my wardrobe.


Digging on this. It's perfect for so many different combinations but especially under a cardigan or a suit. This too may have to be in another color by the end of the week.


See how nicely they go together?

I also hit Victoria's Secret (black bra set), Nordstrom (Spanx), and Bath and Body Works (lotion).

All in all, great deals and what would have made the day better? If T or JP had been with me.

Oh, and Ace, you were right you fashion man you. No peep toe wedges could be found. How did you ever know?

I'm off for the rest of the day. I have a butt load of light cleaning to do and then I'm spending the rest of the day at an end of the summer bbq. Hope you enjoy the last day of the long weekend too.

Peace and Love Peeps.

No comments: