Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sunday Shopping

Labor Day sales people! Back to school specials! I power shopped this afternoon and got some great deals.

As promised to my girl T, below is a fashion show. The pictures suck but I think y'all will get the idea of some of the stuff I'll be wearing this fall.

Everything is pretty conservative, was selected with work in mind, and chosen to have endless combination possibilities.

Now you know why I have so much fun with my shoes. A girl has to get crazy and funky somewhere right? In my opinion, shoes are the easiest and most fun way to do so without going too far out there in the conservative bean counting career I'm in.

So without further delay, let the show begin!



I've got this dress in black too. The picture doesn't show off the great cut and draping of the sweater dress. I see this camel color and the black one, making it all the way through fall and possibly winter too. Throw a cardigan on with it, some tights, some knee high boots (all together or separate) and viola we've got sweater dress action!



I saw it and it was one of those pieces that screamed at me. It said, "Mo, over here. You have to take me home with you. Can't you just see it now? Wear me with a black, white, red, or any other color button down, wear me with black, gray, red, khaki, or white slacks. Wear me with your black shoes, your red shoes, your silver peeps. Wear Me!" The back is solid black. It has a little knitted belt too on the bottom of it. I love it.



This bad boy is a staple for any Pacific Northwestener. Black, belted, hooded sweater jacket. Another must have purchase.



A girl can never have too many fitted, button downs with french cuffs. Classic black. Do we even need to talk combinations folks? I didn't think so.



The pattern of the pants isn't showing up too well on the picture. They are a black and white tweedy pattern. I love the button detail and the fit is almost perfect. They are a little long but nothing the alteration fairy won't be able to fix in a jiffy.

More pics to follow. You know how blogger is. Only so many at a time.

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

I shopped all weekend too, but I didn't get that great of deals as you did.

Very nice. Good job. You make shoppers around the globe proud.