Thursday, September 25, 2008

Breezy My Arse


I've talked about my love of fall before.

I won't bore you with the details, at least not right now. The reasons are typical. Sights. Sounds. Smells. Activities. Clothes. Food. Colors. Holidays.

Heck, I got all kinds of excited earlier this week when I was able to wear a hoodie at night and it was needed.

I'm even one of those crazy PacNW'ers enjoying the gray skies, the cooler temps, and yes - the rain. There I said it. I don't dread the rain.

What I am not so happy about it is the wind. Don't get me wrong. I like the wind. But when the weather dude says the day is going to be BREEZY, what he really means is hold on for dear life. Wear your hair in a hat or at the very least a ponytail because no matter how hard you try, the gusts will find you.

Wanna guess how I will be wearing my hair today?

Peace and Love Peeps.

9 comments:

Live.Love.Eat said...

Oh YES. This morning was the FIRST time I felt a sign of FALL. And it was amazing & invigorating. NOW, you tell me I am responsible for you getting into Twilight and I am doubly happy!!!!!!!!!!!! I am almost done with the 4th book. They simply are incredible. Each book will bring different emotions, different struggles but it's all one big story. I really want to know what you think of New Moon when you're in it a few chapters. It was hard for some but it's exactly the reason why it was so good for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Live.Love.Eat said...

No, no, no spoilers. Just wishing!!!! But I did modify it to make sure no one else would think that :) Sorry my mind ran away with me.

Kelly Jene said...

I soooo agree! I love everything about this time of year. The colors, the trees, the leaves, the rain, the wind... all of it. It has a different feel to it then the rest of the year.

Enjoy!!!!

Slick said...

Don't tell me you're gonna chop it all off!

kimmyk said...

i'm so jealous of you and your geography. (lol!) enjoy the weather, the scenery, the smells...everything.

lucky ass.

Ace C said...

I miss the rain and gray skies, what I don't miss is you rambling on in text for a period of 5 hours. Those floor boards could have use that attention.

Jennifer said...

Ponytails are a way of life for me, with two kids--hehe!

fiwa said...

Huh - it was breezy yesterday? How did I miss that? I wish I looked good in a ponytail and hat - I'm envious.

Cheryl said...

I remember the Seattle breeze. We had a cold windy rainy day yesterday. Wind is good when it's warm. I'm guessing you were wearing a hat. :)