Sunday, September 07, 2008

Weekly Challenge #45


Ok, before we go further, let me just say I have not done last week's challenge.

Yet.

I'm not so sure I will get to it today either. There is football to be watched. Laundry can be done while watching the game but cleaning baseboards? Not so much.

Now, for this week's challenge.

It's to ensure I get those thank you cards done I need and want to do.

Do you have anyone you need or want to say thank you to?

Make this the week you put thought into action. Drop them an email. Send a card. Pick up the phone. Leave a blog comment.

Just do it.

Peace and Love Peeps.

1 comment:

Live.Love.Eat said...

I do like dropping thank you cards in the mail. Thanks for the inspiration. There's someone I would like to thank & it doesn't really warrant an actual card in the mail but that's all the more reason why I am going to do it.