Monday, June 19, 2006

Daily Reminder



This is one of the first things I see each morning. Love rub ons don't you? I would have used a Believe one but that's already rocking out in my office. It's the very first thing I look at when I get to work.

Anywhoo, wish, giggle, dare to dream. Daily reminders for me to take the time to not be so serious. To have fun. To allow pieces of me to freely explore without hesitation.

In case you're wondering the hue is exactly as you see it. I get enough harsh lighting in hotels as I travel around this beautiful country I figured a little bit of lavender lighting in my home bathroom was well deserving. Beside, who wants to be woken up each morning by the glare of ultrabright lights? Not this girl.

For those who used to know about my silver, white, and red bathroom before I've switched to silver, white, and this blue. It matches the towel/3 drawer unit from Ikea and y'all know I am systematically working my way through just about everything with memories attached to B I want to change.



Yep, I know the spacing between the placement of the pictures is off. It was not intentional by any means but now I have come to appreciate it. Another reminder. Not everything has to be perfect. It's ok. Seriously.

Why don't I have a fourth framed item to balance the unit? Simple. Litter box.

So, do you have a daily reminder? Share. I want to know.

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

I love your bathroom!

My daily reminder that gives me happiness or centers me? It's my children. As cliche' as that may sound-they do it for me. They keep me humble and I'm blessed.

I love that bathroom shelf thingie...seriously.

Mo said...

Thanks Kimmy.

It's no cliche'. One day I hope to experience the joys of children too.