Wednesday, June 21, 2006

First Day Of Summer

Oh yeah baby! Longer days. Warmer temps. Fun in the sun. Makes me happy.

My co-worker and I, as a perk of being frequent business travelers, got the free upgrade to a su-wheet cherry red Mustang convertible. You can bet your bottom dollar we put the top down for the drive down south. (NOTE: Pics will be posted when I return.)

Hair pulled back, hats and sunglasses on, rocking out to tunes, drinking some Starbucks driving with the top down on a warm day in the Pacific Northwest. Tonight? Dinner on the river. I ask, "What beats that?"

Not much.

How about you? How are you spending the first day of summer?

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

M, it stormed here today with golfball size hail..thanks for askin.

LOL!

I'd so rather be where you are....with my top down [oohh kinky!] AND a starbucks between my legs. Yeehaa!!