Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Shhh, Don't Tell Ok?

Want to know a secret?

I still sleep with a teddy bear. "His" name is Spookie. I've had him since I was a child. My brother, the new Dr. P., gave him to me for (I think) my 7th birthday. There have been times in my life when he wasn't my snuggle buddy. He doesn't hold grudges. I can leave him and come back and he's there, waiting for me to tuck him under my arm.



He just looked too darn cute this morning to not snap a picture. Usually he ends up on the floor but this morning, before I made the bed, he landed in this position.

There you go. You know one of my hidden truths. It's your turn. What's one of your secrets?

4 comments:

kimmyk said...

I carry 4 secrets.....all very personal. I have tried to spill 'em out here for the whole world to read....but I can't. I backspace it all away.

Cute bear though.

Mo said...

KimmyK, I've got some pretty personal ones I may share one of these days too but right now and not just ready to put out there for all to see.

This was one of those secrets I'm ok with sharing. I am sure some will think there is something way off about a 30+ woman sleeping with a bear let alone saying how adorable "he" is and taking a picture to boot.

It's one of those secrets I am ok with sharing. I say, "Think what you want. Make fun. Whatever. It's a part of me and I'm good with it. Love me. Love my bear."

Thanks for the cute bear comment. I'm pretty partial to Spookie. It's nice to know someone else appreciates "him" too, especially since he's been around and then some.

kimmyk said...

Shoot, I don't think sleeping with a bear at 30 is bad. I've known some women who slept with alot worse. *snort*
Least your little guy doesn't hog the blankets or snore or worse...know what I'm sayin?!

Thought that you would.

annabkrr said...

Hey, I gotta take a pic of my "Teddy" and by God, that's his name too! TEDDY. He's been around before I was born, and he knows EVERYTHING about me.

Can't believe you don't take him with you on your trips! Your a bad mommmy!!!