Thursday, June 01, 2006

I'm It

Thanks for the tag Anna!

5 items in my fridge When I am home, these items are a sure find.
1. Gallon of Light Soy Milk (Regular and Chocolate)
2. Yogurt (Vanilla, Assorted Flavors)
3. Fruit (Red Grapes, Green Grapes, Blueberries, Strawberries)
4. Cheese (sticks, slices, crumbles, shredded; I love me some cheese)
5. Gallon of Tea

5 items in my (hall) closet
1. Cat Food
2. Jackets, Hats, Gloves, Mittens, Snow Suit
3. Wrapping Paper, Tissue, Ribbon
4. Vacuum Cleaner
5. Old Keyboard and Mouse

5 items in my car
1. A Sirius radio
2. Cd's
3. Maps
4. Mileage Forms
5. Cell Phone Charger and Headset

5 items in my purse
1. Wallet
2. Make up bag
3. Palm LifeDrive
4. Spiral
5. Sharpie

5 people I choose to tag are: (DRUM ROLL PLEASE!)
Anyone who wants to play. Come on...you know you want to. Just do it.

No comments: