Friday, June 09, 2006

Happy Weekend



Happy Weekend from Bailey. She's one of my friend's furbaby and I couldn't resist letting her send out the happy weekend shout out.

Nothing too much going on in my world this weekend. Dinner and drinks with friends this evening and afterward, wherever the night takes us. I am meeting one of my admin's boyfriends tonight and she wants an honest assessment so this should make for interesting dinner conversation.

Tomorrow, sleeping in! Then I'm off to support one of my boy's in his 24 hour cancer walk. I am so proud of him and inspired by him for doing this.

Sunday I'm planning on hitting up a few stamping stores to see what's new and funky fresh. Hopefully I will get some ideas for a father's day card too.

How about you? What do you have going on this weekend?

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

You seriously wanna know? I'll tell ya----clean my house. Do laundry. Do the shopping. And send my honey off to Georgia for 2 weeks for his Army crap. Not a very glamourous weekend let me tell ya. But I'm not at work so that's a bonus.....right??

Hope you enjoy your weekend.....I think it should be a mandatory 3 day weekend all the time don't you?

annabkrr said...

WORKING. As I do every f'in weekend. But today, there are no ICU patients, and I am the only one in here watching monitors....YIPPEE!!

You can call me now anytime, HE is gone to Montana. :)

Hope you're well. And if your ass bought any stamps (Damn it!) you better share!!! :)