Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Spoiling

I readily admit it.

I spoil my furbabies.

They deserve all the love they get.

I make no apologies.

Here’s a glimpse into our world. Are you guilty too?

Jasmine indulging in my morning smoothie.


Remember Jasmine has to get a Lysine pill shoved down her throat every day to help keep the herpes away. They are too good to have just one flavor to choose from. Wouldn't you get bored if you had the same flavor treat each day? I would. Thus, the flavor choices. By far their favorite is salmon; that's why the salmon flavor is the big bag.


This is Princess right after getting her fix of the kitty cat crack aka moist Whisker Lickins. She doesn't have to get a pill shoved down her throat but it wouldn't be fair to give her sister some crack and not her now would it?


This is Jasmine right after getting her pill and fix.


I spoil them in many other ways too. The above pictures represent a daily one up on Mommy. Your turn. How do you spoil your babies, human and/or fur?

No comments: