Monday, June 19, 2006

So Proud of Us

I apologize in advance to anyone who lives in Minnesota and may be offended by the following true story. I also apologize to all of my geography teachers.

I'm having a conversation with my bestest of friends tonight. We're trying to figure out where Minnesota is. Here's how it went down by the best of my recollection.

Me: So Minnesota huh?

Her: Yep, Minnesota.

Me: Where is that?

Her: Not sure.

Me: Let me get a US map out.

Her: Giggles

Me: Wait, is that by Illinois?

Her: Is that by Ohio?

Me: It's by the lakes.

Her: Is that where St. Paul is? That's the airport we fly into to get to my sister's.

Me: Yea! St. Paul is in Minnesota. St. Paul, Minnesota.

Both of us: Non stop laughter

So, if you were on the phone with a friend trying to figure out where Minnesota is would your conversation go something like ours?

Let's also take a moment and notice we found the state by the city of the airport. I'm the one who flies all the time but she's the one who called it. :)

No comments: