Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Gold Star and Mmmm



Dentist A would have given me one of these today if he had any on hand. Of this I am sure. He giggled like a school boy. He beamed like a proud father. I almost cried.

See, it was time for the 6 month cleaning today and I got a perfect review from the man himself and the hygienist. Apparently my OCD brushing has paid off as it's perfect people. They are so proud. I am too but most of all I feel relief. I'm not talking about a TUMS commercial here. I'm thanking the dear lord that finally my mouth is on the mend. I even said out loud, "Thank you dear lord. Finally!" Then we all giggled.

I've decided to postpone the surgery with dentist B until they hear back from the insurance company. As of today they hadn't heard so until I know exactly what the cost out of pocket will be, it's on hold. I'll get it done eventually, just not next week.

So, I've opted instead to finally go see a doctor who specializes in Lasik versus getting an opinion from the regular old eye doc. I was told a few years ago I was not a good candidate.

Things change. Technology advances. My sister was able to have her eyes done and our vision is pretty close so we shall see. Keep your fingers crossed and say a prayer for me ok? I'll weigh in after the appointment July 5th.

***********************************************************************************
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.... was about all I heard today from the men in the office and at the gym this evening. There's something in this that gets their motor running obviously. I'm talking can I lick your neck motor running. I'm shouting lean in a little too close and inhale for comfort motor running.



I normally wear this



or this



but on a whim I picked up the HOT over the weekend. Boy howdy! From the reactions it invoked, I'd say it's smoking hot. Wear at your own risk. You've been warned.

Peace out peeps. I've got to go pack a suitcase for a quick trip down south to the Rose City and get in bed earlier tonight than last night. Not that I'm complaining. It was great to catch up with my gal pal but my arse is dragging today.

Oh, and before I forget or catch heat, I readily admit I am partial to Ralph Lauren's scents. I have been since the first year of college. His line works for me. I rock it. I venture out from time to time but he's my steady eddy. I've never been done wrong by him and I seem to always find my way back to his perfumes.

No comments: