Friday, May 30, 2008

Thirsty Thursday In Pictures

My usual. Goose and lemonade with three limes and a fatty straw.
Not the healthiest of food choices but I was craving pizza and as the night wore on, the peeps wanted an order of what we call snachos.
Why snachos? Because we snarf on the chicken nachos.

The drink that won't be gracing Thirsty Thursday; diet coke and crown. Take it to Vancouver T. Represent it like I know you will!
T and Mo. Look into our noses and mouths why dontcha'?
You'll be missed my friend but lord knows I'll be coming to visit ya'! Going to Portland won't be so bad after all and now I have reason for it to be more than a day trip.

In case anyone is wondering, I received lots and lots of crap for rooting on the Lakers, who won by the way, last night. For the love of God, just because I am from Texas does not mean I have to pull for a Texas team. Not doing so does not make me any less of a Texan. Sheesh.

Peace and Love Peeps.

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

that pizza looks yum!

have a good trip to portland!

i seriously need to get on the west coast soon.

Unknown said...

Drunk and traveling... who knew.