Wednesday, October 24, 2007

As Seen on TV



I finally dug the Magic Bullet I bought over a year and half ago from my closet.

WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG?
It lives up to the infomercial hype.
It puts my blender to shame.
The blender I use pretty much every morning for smoothies, making my chai tea latte, and blending my fiber will most likely be replaced by the Bullet.
It is much faster.
It blends better.
It chops, it purees, it shreds.
It is easier to clean.
Thank you blender. You served me well and have earned your break.
Say hi to the Pampered Chef chopper. She will be resting too.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I am finally the first person to leave a comment on your page. I have to tell you that I am jealous because I had to use my blender this morning to make a shake and it sucks.

Monica said...

I keep debating about getting one. I read somewhere that the seal doesn't hold up for very long, so I'll see how you like yours.

wendy said...

I keep trying to decide too! Sounds like I might have to give it a go afterall.

Anonymous said...

Cool! Love the look of it, too!

kimmyk said...

Jamie bought me one of these after I had gastric bypass surgery so I could mush everything up and holy bejeezus I use the hell out of it.

Bummer about the unused kitchen items you won't be using.

Unknown said...

ohhh i remember hearing you use that Pampered Chef chopper... we're still abusing ours.
thanks for the memories :)

Mo said...

Ace,
Christmas and someone's birthday will be here before we know it...

Monica,
Maybe Kimmy can tell us how her seal is holding up. So far so good.

Wendy,
Go for it!

Liz,
And it takes up less counter space too. That is always a plus in my small space.

Kim,
They will be in good company though. I am sure they will be used again one day, just not everyday.

JP,
You are welcome. I used to bang the heck out of that thing didn't I? Not only did it chop my veggies, I got to get some aggression out.