Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday Happiness


The above are images from next to my TV. A little bit of Halloween and fall goodness for your viewing pleasure.

By now, you know I adore candles. I love to sit and watch the flickering of the candles and let my thoughts wander.

Today is no exception.

I hope the beginning of your week is starting off as productive as mine.

I am trying to get back on my schedule of getting things done. I've been procrastinating a lot lately. I find myself pushing things to the side instead of digging in like I used to.

By nature, I am a list maker. A to do kind of gal. A scheduler.

For some reason, I have gotten away from the core of me that does these things in the last six months and I find myself behind. Irritated. Off center. Not on top of my game.

Today marks the change of getting back into what works for me.

So far so good.

If you are game, T and I are doing a weekly challenge with each other to keep this going. It is in the spirit of Fly Lady but are things we come up with we know we need to be held accountable for. We are giving each a week to accomplish the tasks.

Last week was to clean out your wallet and purse.

This week it is to clean the inside of your car.

Some of you may not need to do either but if you do, won't you play along with me?

Peace and Love Peeps.

It is back to work I go.

Thank god for Norah Jones, Robin Thicke, John Legend, Michael Buble, and James Blunt to keep me mellow so I can focus on the analysis.

No comments: