Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Tuesday Shout Outs

The first shout of the day goes to the dude at my local Schucks for putting on my new windshield wipers Saturday afternoon. I forgot to add that to my list of purchases. Duh! I even got a rebate with the purchase. Score.

He put them on in nothing less than a blink of an eye and I am grateful.

T and I were browsing the girly section of the store. You know what I am talking about right? The car jar/fresheners section and in he walks. I asked if he was all done and his reply? "It is just a click."

Um ok. A click for you. A headache for me.

Allow me to say, it makes all the difference in the world, especially around these parts during this time of the year. I can actually see through the windshield again! Why I wait so long to replace them I don't know.

So, let's all raise our glass (mine is a mug of warm green mint tea) and toast the Schucks guy. *Clink Clink*

The second shout out of the day goes to one of my best gal pals and sister by choice, Maricel.

I thank you for your magic fingers and skill Friday night. I feel sooooo much better. When can I come back? LOL.

To Maricel, *Clink Clink*

The next shout out? To one of my other best gal pals and sister by choice, T. Thanks for staying out way past your bed time Saturday and especially for hauling the groceries up 25 stairs. Having food in the place makes me a very happy girl.

To T, *Clink Clink*

And finally let's toast Kim for her new position. You go girl! I am so excited for you and the opportunities this will bring you and the family.

To Kim, *Clink Clink*

On another note, for those of you interested in seeing the fall foliage before it is a distant memory, check out this.

Local peeps, it is getting very close to road trip time according to this map. The trees outside my windows echo this. I believe this, and a trip to the pumpkin patch, are the next field trips.

The pressing question is, who is in?

Peace and Love Peeps. Back to the grind I go. Hi Ho, Hi Ho.

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

Thank you Mo!!! I'm excited!

Also I am headed to the punkin and apple fields this weekend!

You have great friends Mo. Y'all are blessed to have each other!

Summer said...

I really need to wake up before I start reading. I thought I saw the dude at Starbucks put your windshield wipers on. Ha!