Tuesday, October 30, 2007

It Has Been Said

Phillip James Bailey (English poet; 1816-1902) once said "Art is man's nature; nature is God's art."

As I arrived home from running errands last night, my eyes settled upon the fallen leaves at my feet.

Pretty much all evening my thoughts had been on the design for my Happy Thanksgiving cards.

All of sudden it became clear to me.

The design, the colors, the stamps...the layout. Now it is a matter of pulling it all together.


Inspiration is around us.

Supplies used are

  • An old hospital mailer and previously received envelopes; there is a reason why I keep those stacked here and there...green is good.
  • Handy dandy generic foam brush from local craft store

  • Delta Ceramcoat acrylic paints: Maroon, Pale Metallic Gold, Bittersweet Orange, Antique Gold Veil, and Spice Brown

Peace and Love Peeps. I have more creating I am inspired to do. But before I do,


Happy Halloween!

I hope your day is one big sweet treat!

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

i can't wait to see what you ended up doing!

i got a very cool boo-ya in the mail thank you!!! that was so very nice of you. i am attending a scrap this weekend on doing layouts and making cards...i'm tellin' ya i'm excited as all get out! i'll be thinkin' of you...

Mo said...

Have fun this weekend. I love attending those things.