Thursday, November 01, 2007

Completely Normal




Hearing the sentence with "everything is completely normal" from a doctor is always a good thing.
Music to my ears.
I called this morning and there was a cancellation.
I took full advantage this afternoon and went to have my foot looked at.
Post x-ray, the doc said it is swollen, I should take it easy, and it might be a good idea to quit kicking people to allow for healing.
Right there with ya' doc. On the same page. Listening to what you have to say.
But do I have to stop kicking ass? Really? That's going to be a bit hard to do...

2 comments:

Summer said...

You made me laugh! If you have time, show us the finished Thanksgiving card.

Mo said...

Summer,
Glad I brought a smile to your day.

Will do once I complete the cards, which will be in a few weeks.