Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Taking a moment to wish you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving.

I hope you are able to spend the day with loved ones and enjoy the spirit of the day.

I am thankful for so much, so many people, and feel I am truly blessed for all that I have and have experienced.

You my dear internet peeps are some of my counted blessings and a part of what I am giving thanks for on this special day.

I leave you with what would have been this year's Thanksgiving card if I had not gotten sick and been able to finish them in time to mail with an arrival prior to today. I am usually ahead of the game but now I will be really ahead. Hopefully you'll forget this design by this time next year.

I got everything done but adhering the leaves to the card, filling out the personalized sentiment, addressing the envelopes, and dropping them in the mail. The finished card will contain all leaves with swirls.

See how much fun being creative and green can be? We all know being sick is never fun. Thankfully I am on the mend...Peace and Love Peeps.

4 comments:

Summer said...

Glad you're feeling better. I love the card. Happy Thanksgiving!

annabkrr said...

Peace and love to u as well Mo.

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving Mo! Need to catch up soon! :) P

kimmyk said...

Hi Mo!
I hope you're feeling well. Your holiday cards were pretty. Next year you're right- you will be soo ahead of the game.

Happy Thanksgiving to you!