Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Good, Quick Read



This was one of the books I picked up while shopping with Ace last week.

I read it last night after I snuggled under the covers with the kitties.

I had not heard of the book until I stumbled across it last week.

Apparently Tom Hanks has signed on to do a movie based from the memoir in 2008.

If you are looking for a quick read or a gift for someone this holiday season, this could be a good option.

With that being said, which one of you peeps is ready for me to send it your way?

3 comments:

wendy said...

Okay, so I totally suck and have been on blog hiatus. I had 24 posts of yours to catch up on!!!

First, I will check out the book, I got lots of Borders gift cards for my birthday, so thanks for the suggestion. Plus, it sounds like a good gift idea for my run club.

Next, I think it's so funny, reading 24 posts in one sitting, that you take an awful lot of food pictures! It's awesome! =)

Next, I'm waaaay behind in the weekly challenges. I might have to start January 1st. Remind me to get a calendar and write that on there.

Finally, I'm glad to hear your foot is normal, and for the record, I don't think you suck.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Mo said...

Wendy is back!

I was starting to really wonder about you.

I do take lots of food pictures don't I? It is all in the spirit of the blog.

I did not take pics of food before I started blogging. Now it has simply become a way of life.

Thankfully the in "real" life peeps have embraced it too. Or at least they humor me.

Go get your calendar!!! It is never too late to catch up.

I don't think I suck either. LOL.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Unknown said...

Noooooooooooooooooooo! Say it ain't so. Tom Hanks = boring.