Saturday, November 03, 2007

Sex in the City Pho Style


Do you Pho?

We Pho.

It's yummy.

It's even better on a cold fall night with your girls.

Kyla, Maricel, Melissa, and I met for dinner Thursday night.

It turned into a scene straight out of Sex in the City.



Good times y'all. Good times.
Kyla = Carrie

Maricel = Charlotte

Melissa = Samantha

Mo = Miranda

Fitting character descriptions for us. Tonight I took a quiz and confirmed the assessment. I am 40% Miranda, 30% Charlotte, 20% Samantha, and 10% Carrie. Who knew?

Following laughs, seriousness, some sex talk, and dinner, Maricel, Kyla, and I met some of the boys for Thursday night.

Representing West Side, Hook 'Em, and Peace is how we roll.

Steve doing his best Billy Idol impression while sampling Goose on the rocks with limes for the first time.


Tyler's version of a money shot.


My boo boo.


Kyla, Tyler, and I had a slumber party post the festivities. As I was loving on Jasmine, I must have overstimulated her love kitty self because next thing I knew, she bit me on the nose.


Now this is nothing new but drawing blood and leaving her mark like this is new.


It took about five minutes for the bleeding to stop and realized my rubbing alcohol had expired. I had to use antibacterial "on the go" gel to disinfect it. This might not have been the best choice but I'm not taking any chances with cat scratch fever.

Guess what else has been added to the shopping list? Yup, rubbing alcohol and hydrogen peroxide.


I leave you with a warm fuzzy; Chris and Kyla showing some love.

Peace and Love Peeps.

5 comments:

kimmyk said...

Nope we don't Pho around these parts...I don't know of any Vietnamese rest. around here. We're not so culturally diversified like you westerners.

Looks like you guys had a good time though. Sorry bout your cat scratch fever though. Looks painful.

Have a good weekend!

Carrie said...

Is bad that I just googled Pho?

Unknown said...

Cute pics:) I had so much fun!! Ouch on the scratch on your nose. Oh Jasmine.

Summer said...

I'm so envious of all the fun you have with your friends. We have Pho around here but I haven't tried it. I'm afraid of the garlic and no, I'm not a vampire.

Mo said...

Kim,
See...yet one more thing for us to do when you come this way.

Baby E's Mommy to Be,
It is not bad at all. I didn't know what Pho was until I came to the West Coast.

Maricel,
Me too!

Summer,
I am blessed. You crack me up...I hardly taste the garlic. Give it a whirl.