Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Do You?

Do you do Black Friday?

Is the day after Thanksgiving a MUST shopping day for you?

Do you scour the ads well in advance?

Are you up at the crack dawn to get that sale?

Or do you head out before midnight to stand in line until the store opens?

I made the effort once or twice back in the day.

These days, come Friday morning, you won't find me near a store at the crack of dawn...unless it is a work emergency.

For those of you brave, or crazy enough, to venture out Friday, I wish you a happy shopping day.

May you find a parking space near. I hope the spirit of the season is with you and everyone around you throughout the day. Be sure to take care of you - hydrate and make time to feed your body. Wear comfortable clothing and shoes. Travel safe and go get those sales!

3 comments:

Addy said...

I am, for the first time doing black Friday this year.

Pray for me.

wendy said...

Not worth it to me! I love shopping. I hate shopping in a crowd. I'm totally snotty - I don't like being around tons of people when I want to be catered to and served, you know. =)

So I avoid sales like the plague.

Happy Turkey Day!

Cheryl said...

It's 3:12 AM, I couldn't sleep, and I'm heading out to Kohl's. And, it's raining. Am I crazy or what? I've never done Black Friday. I'll let you know how I did.

Love your cards, BTW.