Saturday, October 27, 2007

Car Love



I spent the day being a responsible car owner.

Passed a few hours at the service station getting an oil change, rotating my tires, changing my air filter, and having all the fluids checked and replenished if needed.

In a nutshell, I had the service done as noted in the manual.

I followed the internal love with some external attention...a car wash, a new steering wheel cover, and a new air freshener.

My little friend is shiny, the leaves are gone from inside, and we are ready for winter.

Is your vehicle ready too?

Have you done the scheduled maintenance?

Your car will love you back if you show it some love.

My baby is 7 years old. Has 82,000+ miles and is going strong.

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

No I am not ready for winter, but I will put a bug in Jamie's ear tomorrow morning.

I just dread winter...it's coming whether i like it or not.