Saturday, October 13, 2007

Literary Love


Does this bring a warm fuzzy to you?
It does me.
The only downside?
They arrived within the same week from reserves I placed at the library. This means they will be due pretty much at the same time.
Guess this means I will have to get down to some serious reading to avoid late fees.
Since all, with exception to one, are by popular authors and are their latest releases, a renewal is not an option.
That is a lot of literary goodness waiting for me to dive into.
Not to mention the other books I have received as gifts or have purchased stacked by my bedside.
I'm a happy girl.
I hope you are too.

4 comments:

kimmyk said...

yeah for new shiny books to read!

i hope you enjoy your down time reading.

as far as the happy girl part? not today lovie girl, but have no fear-i'm workin' on it.

wendy said...

Fantastic! I just picked up Freakonomics and the World is Flat this week.

Have a great week!

Unknown said...

I didn't even know that they still had libraries.

Mo said...

Kim,
Sending happy vibes your way. I've been down lately too so I am trying to find happiness and warm fuzzies in the small things.

I hope things get better for you.

Wendy,
Hope you have a great week too.

Ace,
Funny.