Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day


May the luck of the Irish be with you and yours today!

I am wearing my green and in lieu of a green beer, had my tomato, spinach, carrot, and apple juice this morning.

I would love to tell those of you who I send little bits of cheer via a card through snail mail to expect one today but I didn't finish them in time to send them. So once again, another holiday I am ahead of the game on.

I stamped them. I colored the gold. I printed out address labels. I just didn't get around to doing the sentiment inside of them. It's not fair to send to some and not all so nobody gets one for 2008.

Instead I send this wish to all...

May your troubles be less,

And your blessing be more

And nothing but happiness,

Come through your door.

5 comments:

Monica said...

Happy St. Paddy's day to you!

Cheryl said...

I love that sentiment! So true. Are you celebrating with your peeps tonight?

Mo said...

Thanks Monica.

Cheryl, I really like it too.

As for celebrating with the peeps tonight, nope. I took the love kitty to the vet and spent the night with myself.

Ace C said...

This is just another reason to consume alcohol....meaning money for the government.

Ace C said...

This is just another reason to consume alcohol....meaning money for the government.