Sunday, March 02, 2008

Weekly Challenge #22


This week's challenge I hope will be simple for you to accomplish.
I want you to surround yourself with things you love.
Things that make you happy.
Things making your heart sing.
Things that bring peace to your soul.
A few of these things for me are fresh white flowers, candles, fresh fruit and veggies, my kitties, music, crafty stuff, river rocks, wind chimes, essential scented oils to burn in the warmer, etc.
I am home for the entire week and you can bet priority one today was to hit up Costco for fresh spinach, apples, celery, carrots, cucumbers, tomatoes, and a garden bunch of white flowers.
What are some of things you love and that make your heart sing you can surround yourself with this week?

4 comments:

fiwa said...

I second white flowers - I just bought myself some white tulips a few days ago.

And since it's another lovely, rainy day, how about fleece? And good books on tape - those make me happy when traffic is snarly.

Happy week -
fiwa

kimmyk said...

i love gerber daisies and tulips.

things that make my heart sing? easy. my family.
my dogs.

a great comfy pair of socks.
clean sheets and a warm comforter.
a hot bath and snuggly jammies.

warm vanilla candles.

ahhh good times.

glad you're home for a week. enjoy the downtime.

annabkrr said...

I like hot cocoa with marshmellows, lotsa books, trashy magazines, the scent of Pear, Bub the love Yorkie, my flannel bear jammies, and the sound of rain on my ac unit. And thunder. Thunder's awesome.

Glad you're home.

Cheryl said...

I've got a beautiful bouquet of flowers on the kitchen table right now. What a difference that makes. And my chimes...they're singing right now.