Saturday, March 01, 2008

Today


This is what today is all about for me.

I woke up entirely too early for a Saturday but I should have expected it. This is what I get for being up at 5:00 or before every work day for the last three weeks.

It ended up being good as I was motivated to take a walk this morning.

The rest of the day will be spent being selfish.

First up?

Massage.

Next?

Facial.

Followed by an afternoon of chilling with a book on the couch or in my leather chair with the kitties.

Tonight?

Dinner and a movie with Maricel, Drea, and I am not sure who else yet.

Bring on the day! I am ready and deserving.

Peace and Love Peeps.

3 comments:

annabkrr said...

That sounds like a wonderful day!!

kimmyk said...

sounds like a great day to me!
what movie didja see???

Mo said...

We went to see The Other Boelyn Girl. I hope I spelled that correctly.