Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Wish I Had Something to Say

I wish I had something to write about but I don't. I have stuff I could get out but I'm holding true to my pledge to limit the work related entries. Since my whole day was work and will continue to be again very shortly, there's not much I can say.

I do hope everyone is having a good day. I was doing pretty good until I hit my wall and realized I don't get to pound it out on the treadmill because I have to finish up some work and get some sleep so I can safely drive back home tomorrow night. Work-Life Balance overridden by business needs. Grrrr, what's this girl to do?


I express gratitude for another successful day, a healthy day. What do I consider my biggest blessing right this moment? I would have to say that it is that I am feeling tired. I am hoping this means I will be able to sleep tonight.

Simple things are often the most enjoyed. Here's to hoping a restful night of sleep comes my way tonight.

1 comment:

annabkrr said...

It's kind of a blessing when everything is going good and nothing has given you a "blogging" opportunity.
I saw a woman not too long ago at the mall wearing a tee that said, "I'm so going to blog this." I nearly asked her where she bought it so I could get one.
Hope you slept last night.