Saturday, February 16, 2008

And the Winner Is . . .


A split decision!

Thanks for playing everyone.

Here's how the votes/guesses came in:


Summer: Idaho and Montana

Cheryl: Idaho and Oregon

Anna: Alaska

Cindy: Washington and Alaska

JP: Idaho and Alaska

Paolo: Montana and Wyoming

Anna: Washington, Alaska, and Montana

JP: Utah and Alaska

Cindy: Utah and Montana

Cindy: Idaho and Utah

Brad: Boise, Idaho

And other votes included: Crustybeef: Illinois and North Dakota, Tammy: Texas, and Kim: Ohio

Sadly, no one guessed the combination correctly. But the correct states were named.

Where exactly was I you may be asking right about now.

Can you say Washington, Idaho, and Wyoming?

Since I said the first person to guess correctly would win, I'm going with Summer for Idaho and Paolo for Wyoming.

Although it won't be the full $20.00, $10.00 can be fun and nice to have. Congratulations to ya' both!

Now, if you want to play along this week, I leave in the morning. It was nice to be home for a day.

I will be in two states this week. Be the first to guess correctly and there is another gift card at stake. I'm thinking $15.00 at Best Buy.

Peace and Love Peeps.

PS: Weekly Challenge will most likely be late this week.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love Target gift cards, and I don't mean because of the money value loaded on them. I love the designs. In 2006 they had ones you could insert a picture in and hang on your tree. I 'obtained' a few of them.

I actually thought of you when I wrote the Moleskine post. I heard you telling me to go through my little book and follow up. I visited a few websites last night that were recommended (registry cleaner, password storage) and put them to use. Little by little, I'm going to do it.

Happy trails to you, wherever you are!

Summer said...

Woot!

annabkrr said...

That was fun!

kimmyk said...

any chance you could bring your bootay to ohio? don't you people work out of ohio at all? i think ya need to if ya don't.

glad you're home...at least for a while.

Mo said...

Hee Hee. I live in Cheryl's head!

Kim, We have people that work out there. I just don't happen to be one of them. :(

Anna, Be sure to play along this week too.

Summer, Congratulations once again.