Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Yahhh!


Spanky and I are in our second state of the week.

Right now we are hanging in our hotel room.

Tummy full of Subway for dinner.

And a night ahead full of work.

Yahhh! Exciting times.

It feels like it should be Thursday instead of Tuesday.

Other than the fact that I have started to talk to Spanky like he is a live person, it is all good. Boy howdy, the stories he could tell you if he could talk.

Don't forget tomorrow is a full lunar eclipse. It is the last visible one for about three years. Go here for more information.

I hope the weather cooperates so I can view it. I totally dig on stuff like this. We should be heading out to dinner around the time it is most visible on the west coast so say a prayer for me. The forecast is calling for showers.

For now, I am off to pull some numbers, put together a presentation, and sleep in bed #2 of the week.

Peace and Love Peeps.

Oh and in case you are wondering about the Yahhh!...have you heard the song by Soulja Boy? It is annoying and cracks me up at the same time. If you click on the link above, you can see the video compliments of You Tube. Consider yourself warned.

6 comments:

Brad said...

Thanks for the lunar tip - I hadn't heard - hope you and Sparky are having some fun out there.

fiwa said...

Hi Mo! I saw your comment on Brad's blog and just wanted to stop by and say I would love to include you in my blog. I only made it private to stop a coworker who was reading it and passing it around. Grrr...

Hope your trip is going well - send me an email to fiwa6831@yahoo.com when you have a second, and I will send you the invitation to join.

Take care!
fiwa

Summer said...

I'm going to put a recording of that on my desk at work.

Monica said...

Poor thing...after being without my bed for three nights I was SO happy to see it again.

Cheryl said...

The eclipse was awesome! I had to put my coat, scarf and gloves on every time I went outside to look.

annabkrr said...

I'd love to know what Spanky knows!!