Monday, February 11, 2008

The Time Has Come . . .UPDATED


. . . For me to get back on the road.

Yep, my stint of being home is a thing of the past for the next couple of weeks.

After today, there are only 5 days I won't be traveling. 5 days I won't be somewhere other than the place I call home.

It's all good folks. Really it is.

While I am sad I won't get to see my friends at the drop of a call, text or email and my bed will be occupied by the kitties more than by me, I am doing what I need to do.

Honestly, there is a part of me that does a go a bit "stir crazy" when I am in the office, with the same scenery, day after day.

So, if my posts are less than what you have come accustomed to over the next few weeks, I didn't want you to worry. Would you worry? I'd like to think you might.

Spanky and I take off at 6:00 AM Tuesday morning. I hope to have adventures to share with you; providing there is a working internet connection in the hotels and I get "home" at a decent time that is.

And in case anyone might be envious, please don't be. This week, I am going to 5 locations where the highs will not be above freezing. Tons of snow. Wind too. Long days. Shorter nights. In a hotel one night only to check out the next morning. Lots of windshield time.

Wanna' guess where I am going? T and Maricel (and other local lurkers who have access to my calendar), you can't play since you know.

To make this interesting, the first person to correctly guess the two states I will be in this week, there will be a prize for you. How does a a gift card to Target in the amount of $20.00 sound? I figure that would be enough for a cd, a book, a little something for you to enjoy.

Go here for a reminder of where I travel to for business.

UPDATE: I need to clarify. Technically I will be in 3 states this week.
Washington is not one of the choices to select from.

To play along, think something like this, "Mo will be in Washington, (fill in the blank), and (fill in the blank)."

Weigh in by Friday, 02.15 @ 12:00 PM PST.

Peace and Love Peeps.

15 comments:

Summer said...

Idaho and Montanna. BRRRRR!

Cheryl said...

Summer stole my idea. I swear she did. I'll have to change it to, hmmm, Idaho and Oregon. Yeah, that's it.

Stay warm. Say hi from time to time. You'll be missed :)

annabkrr said...

Alaska!!!!

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

Illinois and North Dakota!
I found you by Brad and really like your blog!!
Good luck with your travels, that can be time consuming I can't imagine how hard it must be!

Safe travels,
Always,
Crusty~

Mo said...

So far, one state has been named correctly. ;)

Cindy said...

I want to play!!

Washington and Montana. No, wait. No one ever goes to Montana. Change: Washington and Alaska.

Unknown said...

Wait for me...Oregon and Alaska!

Unknown said...

No no NO... i meant Idaho and Alaska. Really.

kimmyk said...

Ohio? Say you're coming to Ohio. That would be sweet.

Mama E said...

It would figure that you're off and running as I'm getting my feet back in my blogging attempt. Happy travels!

I'm guessing Washington, Alaska and Arizona. I like that whole jump-around-the-climates thing. :)

Unknown said...

I'm guessing Montana and Wyoming!

and no, I won't be at the airport as early as you will be.

So I'll put your Valentine's surprise in the mail!

Travel safe!

Addy said...

Mo will be in Texas? No? Damn.

Come to Texas. We get WELL over freezing every day.

Mo said...

Kim, I wish I was coming there...:(

Paolo, Sorry I missed your call. I was digging my suitcase out of the closet and didn't hear the phone ring.

Can't wait to see what surprise you have in store for me.

Tammy, Not know but possibly in April. May too and July for sure. April=meeting May=graduation July=wedding

Mo said...

Oops for Tammy I meant to say not now...duh.

annabkrr said...

WA, Alaska, and Montana. You ain't flying to Oregon.