Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Satisfaction in a Job Well Done




The project is done. Done I say!

You might be thinking "Why did it take so long?".
Well, first I had to put together 16 boxes.
Then I had to organize the stuff that was going in the boxes.
For instance, it took me about one hour and forty minutes to separate the colored, regular, non patterned cardstock scraps to be able to put them in their very own ziploc bag in the box.
That is the level of organizing I went to for this project.
And you know what? I am glad I did.
Even though surviving through the mess for over a week was annoying, the end result is exactly what I had in mind.
Next up is the filing cabinet...

5 comments:

Brad said...

Ok, fess up babe - where did you find this ? I want my office to look that good -

Summer said...

You da woman!

Monica said...

Awesome job! Where'd you get the little galvanized buckets?

Mo said...

Thanks guys!

Brad and Monica, Everything, except the stuff in the boxes, the stamp sets on the bottom shelf, the turquoise colored clear containers, and the container where the markers are, is from Ikea.

All of it. Boxes and tubs alike. Love Ikea. Love it!

Cheryl said...

I'm totally appreciating the job you did here! Wow! I'd love a do-over in my stamping room. Your cabinet is fabulous and the bins so organized. I don't have a proper system for my paper, esp. the scraps. Baggies, huh?

Job well done!