Friday, February 22, 2008

Home!


Did you miss me? I missed you.
I am happy to say I am home. Although, only for a brief bit.
Right now I am in a hoodie, lounging pants, soft socks, sitting at my desk, a few candles are lit, Jasmine is on the desk, and Princess is at my feet.
A little bit of heaven on earth. Life is good.
Tomorrow I get to spend time with my favorite girls. I requested they schedule me in tomorrow a few weeks ago. I want and need some girl time and to recharge with them.
I am heading over to meet T for a pedicures and a light lunch after I run a few errands, do a little bit of work, and cheat on Maricel some more. Then we will head back this way to meet up with Maricel and a few others for dinner and a movie.
I'm looking forward to chilling, laughing, and just being with my sisters by choice.
I hope you have some fun and restorative things planned into your weekend too.
There is lots to share with you, and I promise I will, just not tonight.
For now, where ever you are and whatever you are doing, my wish is for you to be well.
Peace and Love Peeps.

4 comments:

Brad said...

Welcome home Sis, glad your safe & snug. And it may even be sunny in the morning !

fiwa said...

"hoodie, lounging pants, soft socks" Amen sister! That's the only reason I'll miss winter - I love winter clothes. There's nothing like coming home to your own bed when you've been traveling. Enjoy your weekend - it sounds great!

fiwa

kimmyk said...

aw sounds like a perfect day to me.
i hope you guys had a good time.

what movie didja see?

Mo said...

Brad, Indeed it was! Yesterday was nothing short of beautiful!

Fiwa,
Thanks!

Kim,
You were missed. ;) We are going to get you out here one of these days.

We went to see a chick flick, Def. Maybe.