Friday, June 20, 2008

F'ed Up Friday


My Friday feels more like a Monday.

I don't know about you but that just plain sucks.

Big time.

I knew I was off to a not so good start when I received a 6:08 AM phone call on an account with a substantial amount of funds in question.

At least the sun is shining, the kitties and I are healthy, after 19 days the man I connected last night in which we had a good talk and spent some quality time together, and J-Lo is helping me set up the wireless this afternoon.

I guess when I put it out there like that, it's not so bad after all.

Peace and Love Peeps.

4 comments:

fiwa said...

I hate it when Fridays go haywire. It's supposed to be Friday Lite - didn't everyone else get the memo?!

Hope your day wraps up in a good way.

lovins,
f

Brad said...

Today was a real drag - glad it's over - and glad you got to see the man -

I'm prep cooking my little heart out for the BBQ tomorrow, but help is on the way. have a good weekend love !

wendy said...

at least it's starting to feel like summer here! Someone should have given your accounts the notice, sunny Fridays are not s'posed to be F'ed up. ;-)

Anonymous said...

You always been so optomistic??