Sunday, May 06, 2007

Cinco De Mayo 2007 - WPM Style




Me thinks you can figure out how we celebrated.

Lots of tequila. Mass amounts of laughter. Fighting off unwanted advances. Tons of booty shaking. Multiple text messages. Limited pictures as my camera is still not fixed nor have I replaced it yet.

For all of you who received text messages, we were lit. There is no denying it. We really did want you to join us in the festivities. You were missed and to keep it real, we did call you punk asses behind your back.

To break it down, we started the night at my place. We pre partied and then headed on over to Azteca. They had a dj and had turned the bar area into party central.

After awhile, we tired of that scene and headed to Billy's for a red bull and goose and some karaoke.

From there we hit up Johnny's for dancing and drinks.

Seems like the other locals had the same idea as a lot of the crowd from Azteca was at Johnny's.

It's a small suburb with only a few places to go so it's not uncommon to see the same peeps at different locations week after week. Sometimes it can be incestuous and the drama entertaining to watch.

Saw Mary Kay and her man-boy at Johnny's. Watched her watch him kiss another girl on the dance floor. Watched him shrug it off like, "What?"

That's about the extent of the gossip for the night Kimmy.

Even though we partied like 1999, we were good. Well, as good as can be expected.

Finished off the night back here for a scooby snack. Yummy egg, cheese and sausage omelets.

Hit the bed around 5:15 AM.

How'd you celebrate?








2 comments:

kimmyk said...

OMG...I can't even imagine. Seriously. How the hell do you do that??? I fell asleep at 8pm on the couch watching a movie, woke up at 10 and realized it was 10 and crawled my ass upstairs where I slept til almost 8am. Shiit. I don't know that I could hang out with you for a weekend. I mean...omg. You're crazy!

I'm glad you had a good time though. You guys are so pretty-I can see why the guys were all up in your busy-ness.

Mo said...

Ha! I have sooo been there before.

I know you could hang for a weekend. We thrive off of each other's energy so you'd be right there along for the ride.

And you are too kind. Me not feeling so pretty right now. Your words help.