Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Home...For a Night


Princess about five minutes ago.

You may be home and think you are leaving again tomorrow but ha! I am laying claim to your suitcase. Nanny Nanny Boo Boo...But really Mom, please don't go...or take me with you...

Keep on scrolling down...the new blogger and I still need to make nice.

Almost there.


Almost...


Made it home safe and sound.


Didn't see any cows getting it on like donkey kong this go around.

Took some random pics of the road while I was driving so you could see what I saw. Plus, I wanted to see how well the new camera would take shots while I was moving. Those will follow this weekend but from what I can tell from the playback, this camera takes much better moving pics than the previous one.

When we're done with the sharing of this road tripping, you'll be able to see what people mean when they say once you cross the mountains in WA, it is like a whole 'nother country.

Had dinner with Kyla at Red Robin when I got back to town and OMG if you want to satisfy a nasty craving, check out the chili chili burger with chili, cheese, onions, served open face with garlic fries.

Yum! Oh and let me just say, don't plan on kissing anyone unless you brush your teeth or have Altoids readily available. Jasmine even turned her head at me when I tried to give her a kiss hello. That's saying something peeps.
Pete kinda' got hurty feelings this morning when I told him I didn't want to go to his house tonight. He was like "I was just at yours Monday."
Um buddy, excuse me? I didn't know we were keeping score like that. And for me to go to his place, I would have driven at least another forty minutes and not gotten to sleep in my bed.
Does that mean I am not being a good girlfriend?
I would like to think I am just being true to what I need and if I had gone over to his place tonight, I would not have been very happy and how much fun would that be for either one of us?
We are supposed to get together when I get back tomorrow but if he wants me to go to his place it may take a lot of convincing or me mustering the strength up to do so.

Anyway, for now, I am heading to bed. I'm back on the road again tomorrow but at least I get to sleep in my bed tonight and even though I will drive over 140 miles tomorrow, I will be "home" at the end of a 12+ hour day. That, my friends, is a blessing in itself.

Peace and Love.



1 comment:

kimmyk said...

i love me some red robin. i'm addicted to their fries for one and that chicken burger thing with the avacado on it. holy dyin' is that good!!!

maybe you two just need to move in together??? ha!