Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Crazy Crap From the Road


So...have you ever witnessed two cows getting it on?

Me either.

Until today.

There I am cruising along, rocking out in the middle of nowhere, three hours into my five hour + journey to Northern Idaho/Eastern Washington.

I think I have told y'all how we honk at cows to see how many will look at us while road tripping right?

So, in keeping with the tradition, even though I was all alone on this trip, I honked.

I looked to my left.

I laid my eyes on two frisky cows in the middle of about one hundred knocking their boots.

Hey, when the mood strikes I guess they go for it. For all I know cows dig doing it in public places with an audience.

But I guess when you think about it, do they really ever have alone time? You usually don't see just one cow. You see a lot of them together.

For some freaky reason I always thought a ranch hand/farmer mated them. It didn't cross my mind, until my experience today, that they'd get frisky all by themselves.

Hey, quit that. Don't judge me. When you spend countless hours alone, with only you and the road, your mind starts to process some funky stuff a'right?

Other random crazy crap from the road today is leaving western WA and having the temp be 47 and arriving in eastern WA/border of Idaho 6 hours later and the temp being well into the 80s. I believe the final high was 94 here.

Um, yea. That's hot. And I am not talking the Paris Hilton kind of hot.

My complimentary upgrade to being on the riverside of the hotel has allowed me a bird's eye view to the dust storm, followed by the rain, and is now followed by lightning, wind, and rain.

I forgot how much I miss thunderstorms. Small blessings and a nice "reward" to driving six hours to do a 1.5 hour training class.

Next time y'all are in an eatery and you see a person eating alone, don't give them the sad puppy dog eyes ok? It doesn't mean we are lonely losers with no loved ones or are so irritating no one wants to eat with us.

Sometimes we want to be alone. Sometimes we are alone for business reasons. We don't need your pity. Well, I don't at least. That's all I'm sayin' because I don't want to bore you anymore with the tale of the looks and speculation.

I was too tired to read the new digi's manual but I did snap a few shots from the balcony to test it out. The way this week is stacking up it won't be until this weekend when I get a chance to read the manual, install the software, and post some pics.

I know you are anxious as all get out. You're breathless with anticipation. Don't try to deny it. You've missed the random shots of my life as much as I have missed taking them.

Ok, Ok, Ok. Maybe I have missed taking them a little bit more than you have missed seeing them.

Oh and speaking of missing.

I seem to be missing comments from y'all. I know you read. I know you are out there. You used to show me love here. You still show me love with texts, with emails to my personal email account, with calls...but Kimmy, Ace, and Katherine seem to be the only constant blogging lovers.

Ooooh, that sounded nasty didn't it?

I know the new blogger is a pain and if you want to continue to show me love the way you have been, I'm cool with it. I am just saying there are some days I feel a little bit like a blogging failure when no one leaves a comment here.

Sounds like a personal problem I know.

Ok, so y'all know when I am tired I ramble. I think I have successfully rambled enough for the night.

I seriously doubt I will update tomorrow (Wednesday). I am driving back to western WA tomorrow, have some prep work for my audit on Thursday to do once I get home, and am supposed to see Kyla and Pete or just one of them Wednesday night. And shame, shame, shame on me...I have Mother's Day cards to complete and mail.

I'm going to fall out again this weekend and y'all know what? I need it. I have big ideas to get myself right. To catch up on everything I need to. Will you send me vibes to get it done? At least some of the things I want to accomplish instead of hiding out in bed?

Laters Taters.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that a cow dick I see in that photo. That is so cool...

kimmyk said...

I felt dirty reading some of this I want you to know that.

Get your shit done this weekend so you can relax.

Mo said...

First off miss beach girl...I can't access your blog. I'm not an invited reader. *Pfft* and poo on you.

Let me back in or tell me what I did to get kicked out so I can fix it. I know I am missing some funny shit. :)

Secondly, I think that is cow penis. I found the closest thing to what I saw I could find off the net last night and in doing so, think we got a little extra something.

Kimmy, I felt dirty writing it. And I do plan on getting my shit done so I can stop freaking about it.

Send me the vibes woman. Send them!!!