Friday, August 29, 2008

Fiwa's Friday Shuffle


It is that time of the week.

What time?

Fiwa's Friday shuffle of course!

This week, for your listening and viewing pleasure, DJ iPod shuffle selected

1. Realize by Colbie Calliat

2. Boyfriend/Girlfriend by C Side feat Keyshia Cole

3. Notorious by Duran Duran

4. Touch My Body by Mariah Carey

5. Don't Leave Me This Way by Thelma Houston

6. One More Chance by the Notorious B.I.G

7. More Love by Dixie Chicks

8. Believe by Lenny Kravitz

9. You Had Me by Joss Stone


Didya' play? Didya?

Peace and Love Peeps

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I see some of my suggestions in that pile. I can't stop listening to Green Light.

Moohaa said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by so many times. It's nice to meet another local. I like your blog... the pic behind your blog name is awesome. Take care and see you around!