Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Afternoon Delight

Get your minds out of the gutter peeps!

Seriously.

My afternoon delight consists of seeing with Maricel later today.


I have been trying to coordinate for weeks now to go with her and J. We are just going to make it happen. Her and I.

I can't wait. I've heard nothing but great things about this flick.


I hope I don't get to laughing so hard I start to let out little farts or snort.


Go do something fun for you. Just you too. You deserve it!


Peace and Love Peeps.

4 comments:

wendy said...

How was it? I've been hearing a ton about it too!

Mo said...

It was funny Wendy. Go see it if you can handle bad language, suspend reality, and want to laugh.

Ace C said...

The dance scene. That's all I am going to say.

Mo said...

That was totally not right but so freaking funny!