Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Home!

Back from the east side. For the record, it is true what they say. The east and west side of the state are totally different. In my opinion at least. You decide.

These pictures were taken on the last driving road trip I took over to the east side in May.

This was the view from my hotel room balcony. I was in Clarkston, WA, which is very near to the border of Idaho.

This was taken from some random point in the middle of BFE on the east side.

This was taken from some random point in the middle of BFE on the west side.

This is from the Snoqualmie area.

This is about 20 minutes away from my place. Obviously I live on the west side of the state.

So do you see the difference too? I am thinking you do.

Ooo, and I saw the first sight of trees completely changed to fall glory! Cracking open my crystal ball, I see a Sunday drive with cameras in the future. Who wants to go?

As is normally the case, I have pictures and stories to share with you but

  1. I have a ton to do before I go to bed. As tempting as it is to blog and ignore my list, it is not in my best interest.

  2. My laptop up and decided wireless internet access and ability to connect to our company's server when not direct connected would stop working yesterday. I am hoping the direct connection in the office works tomorrow or y'all better get me some paddles because I will be up a creek.

  3. The other electronic device I live and breathe by up and decided it wanted to die too. Yes peeps. My cell phone is not holding a charge. I have a backup phone but because this one is older, there is no sims card to swap.
I blame T and Ace for #3.


Just the other day T asked why I didn't have a newer model. My response was it still works. It has text capability, picture mail, internet access, etc. so why spend the extra money?

Tonight Ace tells me a model from 1991 is bound to give out at some point. Um buddy, it is only 3 years old! But he has a point when he says they come out with new models every six months.


If I do go get a new phone tomorrow they just might be sorry. I'll get one of those with a bluetooth headset and embarrass them when we are together.

Wait, I already embarrass them in public so there goes that idea. Hmmph.

I hope things are good in your world. Stay tuned for updates. Preview of coming attractions and to captivate your attention includes sex, drugs, and rock n roll baby.

Now that I have peaked your interest, the "movie" will most likely open Friday.

See, tomorrow is my 35th, and after a long day of work, happy hour with the crew is in order.

I hope things are good in your world.

Peace and Love Peeps.

10 comments:

kimmyk said...

snow!
i saw snow on the mountain tops!

i miss wa. i almost cried. so beautiful.

bummer boutcher phone. i too have an old model-i'm not all fancy smancy like my kids.

glad you're home.

wendy said...

Great pics. Bummer about the cell phone, it's bad karma! i would blame them for #3 too. ;-)

I must have missed out on a post on the 'movie' - what movie?

kimmyk said...

i got a prize in the mail and i just want you to know that I luurrrve it very mucho!!! I put it on my fridge!! It's so pretty and so fallish. I'mma take a picture of it and post it.

Thank you!

annabkrr said...

Happy birthday!!!
I wish I'd have remembered, I'd have made you a card. :(

Unknown said...

i wanna go!! every time i speak of our time WA i always end with "i'd go back in heartbeat". thanks for those pics! what time shall i be there?

Happy Birthday, young'un. i'll toss back a bottle of Fat Bastard in your honor >;)

Carrie said...

Awesome pictures, and I absolutely see the difference. The same difference can pretty much be seen in CA, and I was quite relieved we lived near the mountains and coast.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Hope it was most stupendous! :)

Mo said...

Thanks for the warm wishes y'all. It was a great day!

Kim and JP, Have I tempted you enough to come this way? You are just a plane ride away...

Kim, I'm glad you liked your surprise. Busted that bad boy out in about two minutes. Scraps and recycled goods are good for that.

Wendy, You didn't miss a post about a movie. I was trying to be creative in my writing and post a preview of coming attractions...meaning updates I need and want to share from my road trip. Fell flat with that attempt huh?

Anna, No worries. You've got a lot going on.

Unknown said...

Get a new phone!

kimmyk said...

OMG. I missed your birthday. OMG.

It's official. I suck.

Mo said...

Kim, You don't suck. Do not sweat it!