Saturday, September 08, 2007

Friday Night

Before we get started, I'm going to warn those of you who don't like seafood. You just might want to look away.

We took a little drive north to Pier 57. Aren't the Olympic mountains at sunset gorgeous?


T, Snookums, and I went to dinner here.

After a twenty minute or so wait, in which T and I engaged in a lengthy conversation with a tourist about which lens he liked best for his camera, we got down to business.

I must send out the energy for people to engage in their life story because we "found the right guy" (his words) to answer the question and then some. Yea, no matter what my momma taught me, I do talk to strangers from time to time. He gave us some good tips and a local place to check out when we are ready to splurge and take the plunge with more than a point and shoot digi.

After stuffed shrooms, we snarfed on the "WestPort".

It includes dungeness crab, snow crab, shrimp in the shell, steamed clams and mussells, andouille sausage, corn on the cob, and red taters in their jackets.

Here is the wreckage left behind.

I told you we snarfed. Below is the "trash" from the meal.

Beautiful weather.
Yummy food.
Many laughs.
Fantastic company.
Good times all around.

Many thanks and mad love to T and Snookums for celebrating with me tonight. Y'all rock!

There is more to come later but for now, Peace and Love Peeps.

7 comments:

Summer said...

Eat your vegetables!
I love this dinner.

Unknown said...

We went to eat there once and ordered the same thing. It was sooo good. But when we got home Jason's face got swollen and red. He must be allergic to seafood. Yikes!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the invite, loser!

Anonymous said...

now i'm gonna have nightmares about jellyfish again, are you happy with your trivlin self?

kimmyk said...

I don't do seafood...but I'm glad you enjoyed it. I can't get past well all of it to choke it down.

Carrie said...

Oh my goodness, I have a belly ache just looking at all of that!

Mo said...

Summer, I know it doesn't look like it but I promise we did eat some veggies. Although the corn was substandard so we left most of that behind.

Ace, Don't hate. It was kinda' last minute. I told T and Snookums I already had my "date" in mind for the Italian place where you enter through the kitchen and gets rave reviews...YOU!

Tina, I am sorry about your sting and for putting that image back in yer head.

Kim, No seafood at all?

Crayons, It was a lot of food huh?