Saturday, September 01, 2007

Game Time

Wanna' play a game with me?

Create a sentence for you and someone you know following the directions below.

Pick the month you were born:
January-------I kicked
February------I loved
March---------I karate chopped
April---------I licked
May-----------I jumped on
June----------I smelled
July----------I did the Macarena With
August--------I had lunch with
September-----I danced with
October-------I sang to
November------I yelled at
December------I ran over

Pick the day (number) you were born on:
1-------a birdbath
2-------a monster
3-------a phone
4-------a fork
5-------a snowman
6-------a gangster
7-------my cell phone
8-------my dog
9-------my best friends' boyfriend
10------my neighbor
11------my science teacher
12------a banana
13------a fireman
14------a stuffed animal
15 -----a goat
16------a pickle
17------your mom
18------a spoon
19------a smurf
20------a baseball bat
21------a ninja
22------Chuck Norris
23------a noodle
24------a squirrel
25------a football player
26------my sister
27------my brother
28------an ipod
29------a surfer
30-------a llama
31-------A homeless guy

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:
White---------because I'm cool like that
Black---------because that's how I roll
Pink----------because I'm NOT crazy
Red-----------because the voices told me to
Blue----------because I'm sexy and I do what I want
Green---------because I think I need some serious help
Purple--------because I'm AWESOME!
Gray----------because Big Bird said to and he's my leader
Yellow--------because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars
Orange -------because my family thinks I'm stupid anyway
Brown---------because I can
Other---------because I'm a Ninja!
None----------because I can't control myself


For me, at this moment in time: I danced with a gangster because I'm sexy and I do what I want.

This equals September 6, wearing a blue shirt. I'm alone with the kitties right now so I can't pick someone I know. But I want to know yours. I hope you decide to play along with me.

Peace and Love Peeps.

9 comments:

kimmyk said...

I karate chopped a llama because my family thinks i'm stupid anyway.

i think i need to change my shirt.

kimmyk said...

let's do jamie's cause this is fun.

i ran over a homeless guy because big bird said to and he's my leader.

ha! what a crackpot.

Unknown said...

I did the macarena with my brother because I'm sexy and I do what I want.
LOL Monica we are wearing the same color shirt:)

Mo said...

Kim,
Jamie's is too funny. Truly laughed out loud when I read what his was. Yours...funny too but changing your shirt is a good idea.

Maricel,
Hee Hee. Great minds think alike huh?

Mo said...

Ooo, I can do Ace's since he did a video blog today.

His would be I kicked a llama because I'm sexy and I do what I want. Ha!

Quit kicking the animals bro. It's not nice.

Summer said...

I had lunch with a baseball bat because I'm cool like that.

HA!

annabkrr said...

I loved a fork because I'm cool like that.

Fun

Unknown said...

I kicked a llama because I'm cool like that.

Unknown said...

I waited to prove you wrong.