Friday, September 28, 2007

Weekend in Review

After a nice long day of work, I will be treated to
and dinner with Maricel and her hubby.

Tomorrow morning I have some work to finish. Post this it is off to have my hair cut and colored. Afterward, dinner with T and Kyla.

Sunday will be a day of rest. Sleeping in. Football. Overdue cleaning and laundry.

Oh and somewhere in there I need to get to the grocery store. I am totally out of food. This is not an understatement y'all.

What do you have going on this fine fall weekend?

3 comments:

kimmyk said...

football tonight and tomorrow morning with my favorite son. [my only son lol] then it's off to a scrapbooking crop party and then sunday abbie and i are getting massages and pedi/manicures. then it's back to work on monday.

kimmyk said...

p.s.
have a great weekend mo!

wendy said...

football game tonight, and rest this weekend. I've been sick all week! yuck!

Um. You need to hire a housekeeper. It will save your life. Trust me. =)